Nevis Ensemble is currently seeking new Trustees with expertise in several areas including:
- Law (experience in charity law is especially welcome)
- Arts/Music sector
- Business Development
Responsibilities of Nevis Ensemble Trustees include:
- Ensuring the organisation conducts its activities in line with its Aims and Objectives;
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant with OSCR;
- Overseeing the financial management of the organisation, including its budgets and accounts;
- Reviewing the policies of the organisation, including Safeguarding, Environmental and Equalities;
- Attending Board meetings four times per year;
- Supporting the organisation and advocate for its work among contacts.
Further information can be found here.
Nevis is committed to ensuring that the organisation reflects the communities in which it works, and we therefore especially welcome applications from those under 30 years of age, as well as disabled and BAME applicants.
If you are interested in supporting Nevis Ensemble in its work, and joining us on the Board of Trustees, please send a CV and a letter outlining your experience and interest in the organisation to Jamie Munn at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss anything about the organisation or the role, prior to application please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Closing date for applications, 30 April 2019.