As an Etive Mòr supporter of Nevis Ensemble, you will be warmly welcomed into the Nevis Family. This level of support is up to £30 per month (or up to £360 per year).
In return for your generosity you will receive:
- A one-off piece of artwork from Fagotina
- A Nevis t-shirt (colour of your choice)
- An invitation to come to a rehearsal and sit inside the orchestra
- A Nevis tote bag
- A quarterly Nevis Family newsletter
- A handwritten postcard from a Nevis musician during a tour
- A ‘pin’ on the Nevis Family Map on the website
- A listing on the website as a Supporter
- An invite to the annual Nevis Family Gathering
- An invite to the annual Nevis ceilidh
Your support will go a long way in helping us on our mission to take music to everyone, everywhere.
If you would like to become an Etive Mòr Nevis Supporter, fill in the form below, and then click on ‘Go to Pay’ to complete your registration through PayPal.
Alternatively, please get in touch with Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer to chat further before signing up.
*(1,022m, Glen Etive)
*Gift Aid is a government scheme which allows charities to claim an amount of tax paid on a donation from a UK taxpayer (calculated at the basic rate of income tax in that year). By agreeing to Gift Aid, we can reclaim 25p on every pound you give. To qualify, you must pay an amount of UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that all charities reclaim on your donations in the appropriate tax year.